food interaction for NEOLISTIM
alcohol interaction for NEOLISTIM
pregnancy interaction for NEOLISTIM
lactation interaction for NEOLISTIM
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR NEOLISTIM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR NEOLISTIM
- XYLISTIN FORTE PLUS 3 MIU INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Cipla LtdRs. 254.10/ML of injectionRs. 2541save 80% more per ML of injection
- COLY MONAS 3MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2579/injectionRs. 2579pay 105% more per injection
- XYLOMONAS 3 MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 2299/injectionRs. 2299pay 82% more per injection
- PMX 3MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2047.50/injectionRs. 2047.50pay 62% more per injection
- MYXITIN 3MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)La Renon Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 1517.88/injectionRs. 1517.88pay 20% more per injection
Expert advice FOR NEOLISTIM
- You may be regularly monitored for serum creatinine and blood urea nitrogen while on colstin treatment.
- Use with caution if you have porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects kidney) or kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR NEOLISTIM
Q. Is colistin an antibiotic / a bactericidal?
Yes colistin is an antibiotic with bactericidal action
Q. Is colistin broad spectrum antibiotic?
No, colistin belongs to a class of drugs called polymyxin antibiotic
Q. Does colistin cover pseudomonas?
Yes, colistin is effective against pseudomonas.