food interaction for NEOLISTIM
alcohol interaction for NEOLISTIM
pregnancy interaction for NEOLISTIM
lactation interaction for NEOLISTIM
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NEOLISTIM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for NEOLISTIM
- COLIST 1000000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1361.28/injectionRs. 1361.28pay 53% more per injection
- ICL 1000000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 790/injectionRs. 790save 11% more per injection
- XYLOMONAS 1000000 IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 836.35/injectionRs. 836.35save 6% more per injection
- POLYMONAX 1000000 IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 416.25/injectionRs. 416.25save 53% more per injection
- WOCKSTIN 1000000 IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Wockhardt LtdRs. 468.75/injectionRs. 468.75save 47% more per injection
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for NEOLISTIM
- You may be regularly monitored for serum creatinine and blood urea nitrogen while on colstin treatment.
- Use with caution if you have porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects kidney) or kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for NEOLISTIM
Q.Is colistin an antibiotic / a bactericidal?
Yes colistin is an antibiotic with bactericidal action
Q.Is colistin broad spectrum antibiotic?
No, colistin belongs to a class of drugs called polymyxin antibiotic
Q.Does colistin cover pseudomonas?
Yes, colistin is effective against pseudomonas.