Medicine Overview of Napkid Syrup
Uses of Napkid Syrup
Napkid 500mg/5ml Syrup is used for insomnia.
Side effects of Napkid Syrup
Abdominal pain, Balance disorder (loss of balance), Confusion, Constipation, Dizziness, Drug dependence, Flatulence, Headache, Rash, Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhoea, Nightmare.
How to use Napkid Syrup
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. Napkid 500mg/5ml Syrup is to be taken with food.
How Napkid Syrup works
Napkid 500mg/5ml syrup induces sleep by suppressing the excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain.
In Depth Information on Napkid Syrup
Expert advice for Napkid Syrup
- Do not take if you are allergic to triclofos or any of the other ingredients of the solution like sucrose.
- Avoid taking this medication for depression, mental problems or sleeping problems.
- Avoid using triclofos during pregnancy or lactation.
- Do not take triclofos if you have a history of addiction to drugs or alcohol or any other medication.
- Do not take triclofos if you have had any urinary tract or digestive system problems; heart impairments or any blockages in blood vessels.
- Do not drive or operate machines after taking triclofos as it may cause drowsiness or tiredness.
Special precautions for Napkid 500mg/5ml Syrup
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Napkid 500mg/5ml Syrup should be used with caution during la+more
ctation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Napkid 500mg/5ml Syrup alters the ab+more
ility to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Napkid+more
500mg/5ml Syrup in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
Napkid 500mg/5ml Syrup should be used with caution in patien+more
ts with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Napkid 500mg/5ml Syrup may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Triclofos, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Napkid 500mg/5ml Syrup
Frequently asked questions for Triclofos
Napkid sodium is safe for infants when it is prescribed for a condition by a doctor and taken at the dosage prescribed by the doctor.
Substitutes for Napkid Syrup
Foskid 500mg/5ml Syrup
East African India Remedies Pvt Ltd
₹0.93/ml of Syrup
Slep 500mg/5ml Syrup
Salud Care India Pvt Ltd
₹1.9/ml of Syrup
Triclofast 500mg/5ml Syrup
Human Antibiotic Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹2.0/ml of Syrup
Nucloryl 500mg/5ml Syrup
Icarus Healthcare Pvt Ltd
₹2.03/ml of Syrup
Silence 500mg/5ml Syrup
Skymax Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹2.17/ml of Syrup