food interaction for NANO TEARS
alcohol interaction for NANO TEARS
pregnancy interaction for NANO TEARS
lactation interaction for NANO TEARS
Avoid Nano tears 0.05% eye drop with grapefruit juice.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NANO TEARS
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for NANO TEARS 0.05% EYE DROP
Patients taking NANO TEARS 0.05% EYE DROP
- 57%Twice A Day
- 29%Thrice A Day
- 14%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for NANO TEARS
- CYCLOMUNE 0.05% EYE DROP(3 ML eye drop in packet)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 121.67/ML of eye dropRs. 365pay 87% more per ML of eye drop
- IFLO 0.05% EYE DROP(3 ML eye drop in packet)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 54.67/ML of eye dropRs. 164save 16% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Anita SethiMBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Dheeraj GuptaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Ajay SharmaMBBS, MS
Expert advice for NANO TEARS
Frequently asked questions for NANO TEARS
Q.Is Cyclosporine cytotoxic?
No, Cyclosporine is not cytotoxi
Q.Is Cyclosporine a steroid/ sulfa drug?
No, Cyclosporine is not a steroid or sulfa drug, but a cyclic peptide isolated from fungal source
Q.Does Cyclosporine affect fertility & birth control?
No, Cyclosporine is not known to impair fertility and has no known effects on birth contro
Q.Does Cyclosporine cause weight gain, constipation or hair loss?
No, Cyclosporine has no known effects on weight gain, constipation or hair loss.