Medicine Overview of Mysucral O Suspension
Uses of Sucralfate
Sucralfate is used in the treatment of intestinal ulcers and stomach ulcers.
Side effects of Sucralfate
How to use Sucralfate
How Mysucral O Suspension works
Sucralfate forms a coating over the ulcer or any other raw surface. This creates a physical barrier that protects the ulcer/raw surface from the gastric acid or any other injury, allowing it to heal.
Uses of Oxetacaine
Oxetacaine is used for local anesthesia.
Side effects of Oxetacaine
Constipation, Diarrhoea, Dizziness, Weakness, Drowsiness, Dry mouth, Headache, Hypersensitivity reaction, Loss of appetite, Nausea.
How to use Oxetacaine
How Mysucral O Suspension works
Oxetacaine works by blocking pain signals from the peripheral nerves to brain which decreases the sensation of pain.
In Depth Information on Mysucral O Suspension
Expert advice for Sucralfate
- Do not take the Sucralfate at least 2 hours before or after taking other medicines. It may interact with these other medicines
- Take Sucralfate on an empty stomach, preferably 1 hour before a meal.
- Avoid taking antacids, before or after 30 minutes of taking a dose of Sucralfate.
- Notify your doctor if you have a kidney disorder, as it may put you at a greater risk of developing aluminum overload.
- Notify your doctor, if you are or planning to become pregnant.
Expert advice for Oxetacaine
- Avoid continuous use for long durations.
- Swallow the whole tablet, do not crush or chew, as doing this may cause numbing of the mouth.
- Tell your doctor if you have any kidney disorder, inflammation of a part of the intestine (appendicitis) or decreased levels of potassium in the blood.If you are elderly patient, you may prescribed lower doses and will be recommended medical supervision.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to oxetacaine or any of its ingredients.
Special precautions for Mysucral O Suspension
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Mysucral O Suspens+more
ion during lactation. Please consult your doctor....
Mysucral O Suspension may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired+more
, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
Mysucral O Suspension should be used with caution in patient+more
s with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Mysucral O Suspension may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Mysucra+more
l O Suspension in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
Frequently asked questions for Mysucral O Suspension
Frequently asked questions for Sucralfate
Q. Is Sucralfate an antibiotic/sulfa drug/pain-killer/PPI?
Sucralfate is not an antibiotic/sulfa drug/ PPI (proton-pump inhibitor) or a pain-killer. It is an ulcer protective medicine
Q. Is Sucralfate available or sold over the counter?
No. Sucralfate is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter
Q. Is Sucralfate gluten free?
Yes. Sucralfate is gluten free. However, please refer to package insert of the prescribed brand before use
Q. Is Sucralfate safe?
Yes. Sucralfate is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Q. Can I take Sucralfate with Prilosec/Nexium/ Tylenol/Zantac/ibuprofen/Pepto?
Yes. Sucralfate can be taken with Prilosec/Nexium/ Tylenol/Zantac/ibuprofen and Pepto if prescribed by your doctor
Q. Does Sucralfate cause headaches/weight gain/insomnia/ heartburn?
Sucralfate does not cause headaches/weight gain/insomnia or heartburn. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor
Q. Is Sucralfate a narcotic drug?
No. Sucralfate is not a narcotic drug.
User Submitted Feedback For Mysucral O Suspension
Patients taking Mysucral O Suspension
Thrice A Day
Twice A Day
Once A Day
Substitutes for Mysucral O Suspension
Sucrapil O Suspension
Psychotropics India Ltd
₹0.4/ml of Suspension
Sucrotas O Suspension
Tas Med India Pvt Ltd
₹0.75/ml of Suspension
Lenocarb Plus 1000mg/20mg Suspension
Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹0.77/ml of Suspension
Sucramal O Syrup
Menarini India Pvt Ltd
₹0.97/ml of Syrup
Macralfate O 1000mg/20mg Suspension
Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹0.97/ml of Suspension