Information about Sucralfate + Oxetacaine
Sucralfate + Oxetacaine Uses
How Sucralfate + Oxetacaine works
Sucralfate + Oxetacaine is a combination of two medicines: Sucralfate and Oxetacaine / Oxethazaine. Sucralfate is a medication to treat ulcers. It covers the damaged ulcer tissue in the stomach and protects it from acid or injury to facilitate healing. Oxetacaine / Oxethazaine is a local anesthetic whose numbing effect provides fast relief from pain caused due to ulcers or acidic injury in the stomach.
Common side effects of Sucralfate + Oxetacaine
Constipation, Nausea, Vomiting, Dizziness, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Allergic reaction
Available Medicine for Sucralfate + Oxetacaine
Sucrafil OFourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Macralfate-OMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Sft-OCaplet India Pvt Ltd
₹157 to ₹2722 variant(s)
Pepsigard-OSAF Fermion Ltd
Sucraday OMankind Pharma Ltd
UltracidObsurge Biotech Ltd
Sucralcoat OOrdain Health Care Global Pvt Ltd
₹237 to ₹2682 variant(s)
KulfiObsurge Biotech Ltd
Expert advice for Sucralfate + Oxetacaine
- Sucralfate + Oxetacaine helps treat acidity, heartburn and stomach ulcers.
- Take it on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal.
- Avoid drinking anything immediately after taking this medicine as that can reduce its effectiveness.
- Do not take antacid medicines half an hour before or after taking this medicine.
- It may cause constipation. Drink plenty of water and eat more high-fibre foods. Inform your doctor if it becomes severe or doesn’t go away.
- It may take 4-6 weeks or more for the ulcers to heal completely. Do not stop taking the medicine until your doctor tells you to.