Medicine Overview of Mycocid Lotion
How to use Mycocid Lotion
This medicine is for external use only. Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Shake it well and apply to the area evenly.
How Mycocid Lotion works
Mycocid Lotion stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
In Depth Information on Mycocid Lotion
Expert advice for Mycocid Lotion
- Do not use clotrimazole topical for vaginal infections if you are menstruating.
- Do not take clotrimazole pessary by mouth. Avoid direct contact of cream or drops with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not use tampons, vaginal douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products while using clotrimazole for vaginal infections.
- Avoid vaginal intercourse during treatment of vaginal infections.
- Do not use the vaginal tablets in children younger than 16 years.
- Tell your doctor if you have had two infections of fungal vaginitis in the last six months, history of sexually transmitted disease (STD) or exposed to a partner with STD, or have pregnancy or suspected pregnancy.
- Tell your doctor before using clotrimazole, if you have any of the following symptoms: irregular or abnormal vaginal bleeding, a blood-stained discharge, vulval or vaginal ulcers, blisters or sores, lower abdominal pain, fever or chills, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or foul smelling vaginal discharge.
- Seek immediate medical advice if symptoms do not relieve within a week of using vaginal cream or tablets, or infection recurs more than twice within six months.
- Patients allergic to clotrimazole or other imidazole antifungal medications or any of its ingredients.
- It should not given to patients who never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
- It should not take if patient is who have itching caused by a condition other than a yeast infection.
Mycocid Lotion related warnings
Special precautions for Mycocid Lotion
No interaction found
Mycocid Lotion is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Mycocid Lotion is probably safe to use during lactation. Li+more
mited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Mycocid Lotion does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Mycocid Lotion is probably safe to use in patients with kidn+more
ey disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Mycocid Lotion may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Mycocid Lotion is probably safe to use in patients with live+more
r disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Mycocid Lotion may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Frequently asked questions about Mycocid Lotion
Frequently asked questions about Clotrimazole Topical
Q. Is clotrimazole a steroid?
Clotrimazole is an imidazole antifungal medication and not a steroid.
User Submitted Feedback For Mycocid Lotion
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Mycocid Lotion. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Substitutes for Mycocid Lotion
Leezole Mouth Paint
Leeford Healthcare Ltd
₹1/ml of Paint