food interaction for MUCODYNE
alcohol interaction for MUCODYNE
pregnancy interaction for MUCODYNE
lactation interaction for MUCODYNE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for MUCODYNE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for MUCODYNENo substitutes found
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for MUCODYNE
- Seek immediate medical attention in case you experience skin rashes or bleeding from the stomach or intestine.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to carbocisteine or any of its ingredients.
- Children and Adolescents should not consume this drug.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for MUCODYNE
Q.Is carbocisteine good for cough?
Yes, carbocisteine is used to treat cough
Q.Does carbocisteine cause diarrhea?
No, carbocisteine is not known to cause diarrhe
Q.Does carbocisteine contain penicillin?
No, carbocisteine does not contain penicillin
Q.Is carbocisteine an antibiotic?
No, carbocisteine is not an antibiotic.