Information about Carbocisteine
Carbocisteine is used in the treatment of cough.
How carbocisteine works
Carbocisteine thins and loosens mucus, making it easier to cough out.
Common side effects of carbocisteine
Facial swelling, Allergic reaction, Shortness of breath, Rash, Wheezing
Available Medicine for Carbocisteine
- ₹49 to ₹72Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd5 variant(s)
Expert advice for Carbocisteine
- Seek immediate medical attention in case you experience skin rashes or bleeding from the stomach or intestine.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to carbocisteine or any of its ingredients.
- Children and Adolescents should not consume this drug.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for Carbocisteine
Q. Is Carbocisteine good for cough?
Yes, Carbocisteine is used to treat cough
Q. Does Carbocisteine cause diarrhea?
No, Carbocisteine is not known to cause diarrhe
Q. Does carbocisteine contain penicillin?
No, carbocisteine does not contain penicillin
Q. Is Carbocisteine an antibiotic?
No, Carbocisteine is not an antibiotic.