food interaction for MISOLOG
alcohol interaction for MISOLOG
pregnancy interaction for MISOLOG
lactation interaction for MISOLOG
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for MISOLOG
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for MISOLOG
- L PILL 200MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Lincoln Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12.35/tabletRs. 49.40save 18% more per tablet
- MISO 200 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)BestoChem Formulations India LtdRs. 6.86/tabletRs. 27.42save 54% more per tablet
- MISOGEN 200 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 17.14/tabletRs. 68.57pay 14% more per tablet
- MISOGON 200MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 15.62/tabletRs. 62.50pay 4% more per tablet
- RPITANT 200MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 4.96/tabletRs. 19.83save 67% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for MISOLOG
- If you are taking Misoprostol orally, then it is best taken with food and do not take antacids that contain magnesium along with it. Ask your doctor for help in selecting a suitable antacid.
- Take Misoprostol only as prescribed by the doctor because in some cases, miscarriages caused by Misoprostol are likely to be incomplete which may result in serious medical complications, leading to hospitalization, surgery and possible infertility.
- Notify the doctor immediately if excessive bleeding occurs.
Frequently asked questions for MISOLOG
Q.Is misoprostol safe?
Yes. Misoprostol is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Q.Is misoprostol available or sold over the counter?
No. Misoprostol is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter
Q.Is misoprostol effective orally?
Yes. Misoprostol is effective orally
Q.Is misoprostol available and legal in India?
Yes. Misoprostol is legally available in India
Q.Can I take misoprostol with Advil, Vicodin, hydrocodone?
Misoprostol may be taken with Advil (ibuprofen), Vicodin (paracetamol and hydrocodone), and hydrocodone if prescribed by your doctor.
Q.Does misoprostol cause weight gain?
There is no evidence of misoprostol causing weight gain. If you notice any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.