food interaction for MIGRANEX
alcohol interaction for MIGRANEX
pregnancy interaction for MIGRANEX
lactation interaction for MIGRANEX
SALT INFORMATION FOR MIGRANEX
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR MIGRANEX 10 MG TABLET
Patients taking MIGRANEX 10 MG TABLET
- 92%Once A Day
- 8%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR MIGRANEX
- SIBELIUM 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Janssen PharmaceuticalsRs. 4.59/tabletRs. 45.90same price
- FLUNARIN 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 4.25/tabletRs. 42.55save 7% more per tablet
- FLUNER 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Geno Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.60/tabletRs. 45.99same price
- ZEROGRAIN 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 3.53/tabletRs. 35.31save 23% more per tablet
- MIGON 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.41/tabletRs. 44.10save 4% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR MIGRANEX
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to flunarizine.
- If you have Parkinson’s disease.
- If you have liver disease.
- If you are suffering from depression.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR MIGRANEX
Q. What is flunarizine dihydrochloride/flunarizine hydrochloride/flunarizine 5 mg used for?
These are the names of drugs containing flunarizine and used for the treatment of preventing migraine attacks
Q. Does flunarizine cause weight gain?
Yes, it may cause weight gain. Always consult your doctor, if you experience this side effect
Q. Does flunarizine work?
Flunarizine works at prescribed dose and duration for the treatment of preventing migraine attacks as advised by your doctor
Q. How long does flunarizine take to work?
It depends on disease severity and lot of other factors.