food interaction for METAGARD
alcohol interaction for METAGARD
pregnancy interaction for METAGARD
lactation interaction for METAGARD
SALT INFORMATION FOR METAGARD
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR METAGARD
- TRIVEDON 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 5.55/tabletRs. 55.50save 21% more per tablet
- FLAVEDON 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Serdia Pharmaceuticals India Pvt LtdRs. 9/tabletRs. 90pay 29% more per tablet
- CARVIDON 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 7.50/tabletRs. 75pay 7% more per tablet
- CYTOGARD 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 8.22/tabletRs. 82.20pay 17% more per tablet
- CARDIMAX 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 6.05/tabletRs. 60.50save 14% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR METAGARD
- The Trimetazidine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Trimetazidine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Trimetazidine.
Frequently asked questions FOR METAGARD
Q. Is trimetazidine FDA approved?
No, trimetazidine is not FDA approved
Q. What is trimetazidine/ trimetazidine dihydrochloride used for?
Trimetazidine is used in the treatment of angina pectoris (sensation of pressure, squeezing, or pain in chest due to insufficient blood supply to the muscles of the heart) as an additional therapy to other frontline medicines. It may also be used in patients who do not respond well to other anti-anginal medicines