food interaction for MEGRIM
alcohol interaction for MEGRIM
pregnancy interaction for MEGRIM
lactation interaction for MEGRIM
SALT INFORMATION for MEGRIM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for MEGRIM
- SIBELIUM 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Janssen PharmaceuticalsRs. 4.59/tabletRs. 45.90same price
- FLUNARIN 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 4.25/tabletRs. 42.55save 7% more per tablet
- FLUNER 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Geno Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.60/tabletRs. 45.99same price
- ZEROGRAIN 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 3.53/tabletRs. 35.31save 23% more per tablet
- MIGRANEX 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.60/tabletRs. 45.99same price
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for MEGRIM
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to flunarizine.
- If you have Parkinson’s disease.
- If you have liver disease.
- If you are suffering from depression.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions for MEGRIM
Q.What is flunarizine dihydrochloride/flunarizine hydrochloride/flunarizine 5 mg used for?
These are the names of drugs containing flunarizine and used for the treatment of preventing migraine attacks
Q.Does flunarizine cause weight gain?
Yes, it may cause weight gain. Always consult your doctor, if you experience this side effect
Q.Does flunarizine work?
Flunarizine works at prescribed dose and duration for the treatment of preventing migraine attacks as advised by your doctor
Q.How long does flunarizine take to work?
It depends on disease severity and lot of other factors.