food interaction for MECOBAL PLUS
alcohol interaction for MECOBAL PLUS
pregnancy interaction for MECOBAL PLUS
lactation interaction for MECOBAL PLUS
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for MECOBAL PLUS
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for MECOBAL PLUS INJECTION
Patients taking MECOBAL PLUS INJECTION
- 100%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for MECOBAL PLUS
- CB MAX 0.5 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Mapra Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 34/injectionRs. 34pay 176% more per injection
- MEGO 0.5MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Blue Cross Laboratories LtdRs. 14/ML of injectionRs. 14pay 14% more per ML of injection
- BIGVIN 0.5MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)BestoChem Formulations India LtdRs. 9.82/ML of injectionRs. 9.82save 20% more per ML of injection
- KESAVIT M 0.5MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Cure Quick PharmaceuticalsRs. 51.25/injectionRs. 51.25pay 317% more per injection
- COB Z 0.5MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Medinova LabsRs. 15/ML of injectionRs. 30pay 22% more per ML of injection
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
Expert advice for MECOBAL PLUS
- Do not take methylcobalmin if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to methylcobalamin, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- Tell your doctor if your occupation required you to handle mercury or its compound.
- Do not use methylcobalamin over a period of months, if there is a lack of satisfactory clinical response.
Frequently asked questions for MECOBAL PLUS
Q.What is methylcobalamin/ mecobalamin/Neurokind/ Nurokind OD?
Methylcobalamin (mecobalamin/Neurokind/ Nurokind OD) is an active form of vitamin B12. It is water soluble and orally absorbed. It is found in animal-based foods and in supplement form
Q.Is methylcobalamin the same as cyanocobalamin?
No.Cyanocobalamin is different form of vitamin B12
Q.What is Nurokind G, Nurokind plus, Nurokind Next, Nurokind LC, Nurokind Gold?
Nurokind G contains methylcobalmine and gabapentin. Nurokind plus contains methylcobalamin, folic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin B6 and alfa lipoic Acid. Nurokind Next contains methlcobalamin, alphalipoic acid, benfotiamine, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, folic acid, chromium. NurokindL C contains L-carnitine, L-tartrate, methylcobalamin, folic acid. Nurokind Gold contains ginseng extract, mixed carotene 10%, niacinamide, vitamin B6, methylcobalamin, vitamin D3, refined wheat germ oil, folic acid, elemental calcium, elemental phosphorus, ferrous fumarate, zinc sulfate mono hydrate, elemental magnesium, elemental manganese, elemental copper, elemental iodine, elemental potassium.