food interaction for MAXILIV
alcohol interaction for MAXILIV
pregnancy interaction for MAXILIV
lactation interaction for MAXILIV
SALT INFORMATION FOR MAXILIV
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR MAXILIV
- HEPAFRESH 600 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1100/injectionRs. 1100save 8% more per injection
- OXONEG 600 MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 120.79/ML of injectionRs. 1207.90save 90% more per ML of injection
- THIOTRES INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)La Renon Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 1197/ML of injectionRs. 1197same price
Expert advice FOR MAXILIV
- Inform your doctor if you have past or current history of asthma.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you have difficulty in breathing after taking the drug.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to glutathione, milk protein or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if Patients had organ transplantation.
- Avoid if suffering from asthma.
- Do not take if patient is Pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Frequently asked questions FOR MAXILIV
Q. Is glutathione safe?
Glutathione is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is glutathione an amino acid?
Yes. Glutathione is a mixture of non-essential amino acids, since it can be synthesized in the body
Q. Does glutathione whiten your skin?
Yes, skin whitening effect of glutathione is discovered as one of the side effect at larger doses. Glutathione inhibits the synthesis of black pigment called melanin and exert its action as a skin whitening agent
Q. Is glutathione an antioxidant?
Glutathione is an important antioxidant, which prevents the damage to cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals
Q. Does glutathione cause weight gain, affect fertility, cause cancer?
No. Glutathione is not known to impair fertility, cause cancer or weight gain.