Information about Glutathione
Glutathione is used in nutritional deficiencies.
How glutathione works
Glutathione belongs to a class of medications called antioxidants. It preserves and protects the brain and other body tissues from the damage of free radicals.
Common side effects of glutathione
Available Medicine for Glutathione
- ₹900 to ₹1197Zuventus Healthcare Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹58 to ₹1210Shrinivas Gujarat Laboratories Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹990 to ₹1197La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹1207 to ₹1499Ipca Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹900 to ₹990Lyka Labs2 variant(s)
- ₹599 to ₹1860Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹1042Indoco Remedies Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Glutathione
- Inform your doctor if you have past or current history of asthma.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you have difficulty in breathing after taking the drug.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to glutathione, milk protein or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if Patients had organ transplantation.
- Avoid if suffering from asthma.
- Do not take if patient is Pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Frequently asked questions for Glutathione
Q. Is Glutathione safe?
Glutathione is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is Glutathione an amino acid?
Yes. Glutathione is a mixture of non-essential amino acids, since it can be synthesized in the body
Q. Does Glutathione whiten your skin?
Yes, skin whitening effect of Glutathione is discovered as one of the side effect at larger doses. Glutathione inhibits the synthesis of black pigment called melanin and exert its action as a skin whitening agent
Q. Is Glutathione an antioxidant?
Glutathione is an important antioxidant, which prevents the damage to cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals
Q. Does Glutathione cause weight gain, affect fertility, cause cancer?
No. Glutathione is not known to impair fertility, cause cancer or weight gain.