Medicine Overview of Lullaby Syrup
Uses of Lullaby Syrup
Lullaby Syrup is used for insomnia.
Side effects of Lullaby Syrup
Abdominal pain, Balance disorder (loss of balance), Confusion, Constipation, Dizziness, Drug dependence, Flatulence, Headache, Rash, Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhoea, Nightmare.
How to use Lullaby Syrup
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. It is better to take Lullaby Syrup with food.
How Lullaby Syrup works
Lullaby syrup induces sleep by suppressing the excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain.
In Depth Information on Lullaby Syrup
Expert advice for Lullaby Syrup
- Do not take if you are allergic to triclofos or any of the other ingredients of the solution like sucrose.
- Avoid taking this medication for depression, mental problems or sleeping problems.
- Avoid using triclofos during pregnancy or lactation.
- Do not take triclofos if you have a history of addiction to drugs or alcohol or any other medication.
- Do not take triclofos if you have had any urinary tract or digestive system problems; heart impairments or any blockages in blood vessels.
- Do not drive or operate machines after taking triclofos as it may cause drowsiness or tiredness.
Special precautions for Lullaby Syrup
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Lullaby Syrup should be used with caution during lactation.+more
Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Lullaby Syrup alters the ability to+more
drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Lullaby+more
Syrup in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
Lullaby Syrup should be used with caution in patients with l+more
iver disease. Dose adjustment of Lullaby Syrup may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Triclofos, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Lullaby NA Syrup
Frequently asked questions for Triclofos
Lullaby sodium is safe for infants when it is prescribed for a condition by a doctor and taken at the dosage prescribed by the doctor.
Substitutes for Lullaby
No substitutes found for this medicine