Medicine Overview of Lornit Infusion
Uses of Lornit Infusion
Lornit 0.5gm/ml Infusion is used in the treatment of Nutritional deficiencies.
Side effects of Lornit Infusion
Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhoea, Abdominal pain, Flatulence.
How to use Lornit Infusion
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self-administer.
How Lornit Infusion works
L-ornithine l-aspartate is an amino acids that reduces the accumulation of ammonia in patients with poor liver function thereby relieving symptoms associated with abnormal ammonia metabolism.
In Depth Information on Lornit Infusion
Expert advice for Lornit Infusion
- When taking L-ornithine l-aspartate from sachet, always dissolve in a glass of water, juice or tea and take along with a meal or after it.
- When taking L-ornithine l-aspartate as infusion, your doctor will adjust the infusion rate if liver function is substantially impaired to prevent nausea and vomiting.
- You will be regularly monitored for blood creatinine and blood/urine urea levels.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to L-ornithine l-aspartate or any of its ingredients.
- Do not given to patient with severe kidney dysfunction.
Special precautions for Lornit 0.5gm/ml Infusion
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Lornit 0.5gm/ml Infusion should be used with caution during+more
lactation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Lornit 0.5gm/ml Infusion alters the+more
ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Lornit+more
0.5gm/ml Infusion in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Substitutes for Lornit
No substitutes found for this medicine