Medicine Overview of Linemett Tablet
Uses of Linemett Tablet
Linemett 333mg Tablet is used in the treatment of Bacterial infections.
Side effects of Linemett Tablet
Nausea, Rash, Vomiting, Urticaria, Loss of appetite, Photosensitivity, Diarrhoea, Haemolytic anemia.
How to use Linemett Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Linemett 333mg Tablet empty stomach (1 hour before food or 2 hours after food).
How Linemett Tablet works
Linemett 333mg tablet is an antibiotic. It stops bacterial growth by inhibiting synthesis of essential proteins, which are required by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
In Depth Information on Linemett Tablet
Expert advice for Linemett Tablet
- Caution is advised while taking tetracycline if you are sensitive to light; suffer from myasthenia gravis (neuromuscular disease characterized by very weak muscles and unusual tiredness), liver and kidney disorder.
- Do not take tetracycline with milk, milk containing product or food derived from milk.
- Do not take iron and calcium supplements, antacids, or laxatives within 2 hours before or after taking tetracycline.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight as tetracyclines may make your skin more sensitive to sunlight.
- Inform your doctor if you have intolerance to sucrose or lactose.
Special precautions for Linemett 333mg Tablet
It is generally safe to consume alcohol with Linemett 333mg Tablet.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Linemett 333mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Linemett 333mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactati+more
on. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Linemett 333mg Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Linemett 333mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use in patients with kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.+more
Contraindicated in renal impairment....
Contraindicated in renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Sucramal Suspension, Sufrate O Suspension, Epsolin 50mg/2ml Injection, Sucrasure 500mg Suspension
Substitutes for Linemett
No substitutes found for this medicine