Medicine Overview of Lift Activ Serum
Uses of Lift Activ Serum
Lift Activ Serum is used in the treatment of osteoarthritis.
Side effects of Lift Activ Serum
Discoloration of skin, Pain, Joint inflammation, Joint stiffness, Itching, Joint swelling.
How to use Lift Activ Serum
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use.
How Lift Activ Serum works
Hyaluronic acid belongs to a class of medications called musculoskeletal agents. It works by restoring naturally occurring hyaluronic acid in the fluid (synovial fluid) between joints. By doing so, it lubricates the bone joints and acts as shock absorber thereby reducing joint pain and improving joint movement.
In Depth Information on Lift Activ Serum
Expert advice for Lift Activ Serum
- After receiving hyaluronic acid injection, avoid activities that may strain your knee such as strenuous sports and exercise or standing for a long time.
- Contact your doctor immediately if bruising, redness, pain, or swelling persists for a long time at the injection site.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience skin rash or reactions, difficulty breathing; and swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue.
- Consult your doctor before using hyaluronic acid in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to egg proteins or bird proteins (allergy to feathers etc.).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to hyaluronic acid and any of its ingredients, or to bacterial proteins.
- Do not take if having bleeding disorders.
- Do not take if suffering with infections or skin disease around the injection site.
Special precautions for Lift Activ Serum
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Lift Activ Serum may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Lift Activ Serum d+more
uring lactation. Please consult your doctor....
It is not known whether Lift Activ Serum alters the ability+more
to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
Lift Activ Serum is probably safe to use in patients with ki+more
dney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Lift Activ Serum may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Lift Activ Serum is probably safe to use in patients with li+more
ver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Lift Activ Serum may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Hyaluronic Acid, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose
Frequently asked questions for Lift Activ NA Serum
Frequently asked questions for Hyaluronic Acid
Lift activ is found naturally in human body especially in fluids of bone joints (synovial fluid), eyes and other tissues. The medication Lift activ is a chemical derivative of the naturally occurring form.
Lift activ may be used as skin fillers to treat wrinkles. Always consult and follow your doctor's advice regarding use
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Lift Activ Serum: MAK, SHP, USF, JIV, DDR, PSP, ADT, SBA, HIP, DYG, OLT, SAT, AAY, NVL, DFP, EQN, OHM, LHA, GPT, PEN, MOM, ATP, BSN, GTC, WSI, MMS, RKS, ATL, DLP, MAX, HGI, SJP, DEL, NWP, RUS, STA, PTS, NDP, IPL, BIO, SSA, HEX, SHM, ZVP, JMJ, PLT, AYU, PNT, EMB, RPP, OWP, LCC, 9T9, SBL, AGT, BTM, RSS, DPP, KHH, FGH, ENP, BDN, GTK, SWA, BLP, GNC, MPC, RJH, OIP, HBV
Substitutes for Lift Activ
No substitutes found for this medicine