Medicine Overview of Lift Activ Serum
Discoloration of skin, Pain, Joint inflammation, Joint stiffness, Itching, Joint swelling.
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use.
Lift Activ Serum reduces the friction in the joints and helps them to work smoothly.
In Depth Information on Lift Activ Serum
- After receiving hyaluronic acid injection, avoid activities that may strain your knee such as strenuous sports and exercise or standing for a long time.
- Contact your doctor immediately if bruising, redness, pain, or swelling persists for a long time at the injection site.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience skin rash or reactions, difficulty breathing; and swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue.
- Consult your doctor before using hyaluronic acid in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to egg proteins or bird proteins (allergy to feathers etc.).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to hyaluronic acid and any of its ingredients, or to bacterial proteins.
- Do not take if having bleeding disorders.
- Do not take if suffering with infections or skin disease around the injection site.
Lift Activ Serum related warnings
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Lift Activ Serum may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Lift Activ Serum during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
It is not known whether Lift Activ Serum alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
Lift Activ Serum is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Lift Activ Serum may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Lift Activ Serum is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Lift Activ Serum may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Lift Activ Serum, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose
Frequently asked questions about Lift Activ Serum
Lift activ is found naturally in human body especially in fluids of bone joints (synovial fluid), eyes and other tissues. The medication Lift activ is a chemical derivative of the naturally occurring form.
Lift activ may be used as skin fillers to treat wrinkles. Always consult and follow your doctor's advice regarding use
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Lift Activ Serum: SYN, PWN, DVH, MAX, HPC, PEN, HBV, MMS, DFP, OLT, HGI, SLN, HEX, RUS, JSL, ABP, TOM, ATL, PLT, QTM, BAL, MAM, WSI, BSN, RHL, RSA, SBA, KHC, CLT, PPR, BIO, BDN, PRN, OHM, USF, SAF, PMA, STA, MPC, ZVP, MAK, SWP, NDP, SGH, MLC, GBL, SDM, THP, KHH, RWP, BHP, VDH, QLF, OIP, KMC, 9T9, SHD, PNT, MDO, HTS, AYU, BBS, SWA, ENP, IPL, ANT, EVP, NXG, PVP, RDH, NTB, JVN, AGT, TFP, BHM, NAS, SHP, OWP, VRS, JIV, PTI, INC, BLE, NVL, RPI, BMJ, DGN, GHR, AMR, ATP, HNP, AYM, NSL, DAO, SJP, NVY, DPL, IAD, LCC, BAP, AAR, JVO, GTC, EMB, HAT, FGH, ADT, HZF, TNH, MSD, RDR, ZEL, SGC, HSP, GNC, GPT, DYG, HMP, NNH, RKS, BTM, LHA, DLP, EQN, WHL, P2P, RJH, RSS, GPP, SVH, DHR, TRP, ESY, AAY, VNS, MDH, ARD, SHC, RHW, UMP, RPP, HIP, GTK, SRG, SCH, SBL, SSA, DPP