food interaction for LEVOGUT
alcohol interaction for LEVOGUT
pregnancy interaction for LEVOGUT
lactation interaction for LEVOGUT
medicine interaction for LEVOGUT
SALT INFORMATION FOR LEVOGUT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR LEVOGUT
- NEXIPRIDE 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 11/tabletRs. 110pay 33% more per tablet
- LEVAZEO 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.10/tabletRs. 91pay 10% more per tablet
- NEOPRIDE 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.10/tabletRs. 101pay 22% more per tablet
- NEOPRIDE SR 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12.60/tabletRs. 126pay 53% more per tablet
- LEVOSEAL 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Organic LaboratoriesRs. 8.30/tabletRs. 82.97pay 1% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR LEVOGUT
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levosulpride.
- Before taking the drug consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding.
- Immediately consult your doctor if you have absence if periods, abnormal milk secretion or changes in sexual desire, fever, muscle stiffness.
- The drug can make you dizzy. Be careful when driving vehicles or operating machines.
Frequently asked questions FOR LEVOGUT
Q. Is levosulpiride safe?
Levosulpiride is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is levosulpiride an antidepressant?
No, it is used in the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome, psychosis, dyspepsia
Q. What is levosulpiride?
Levosulpiride belong to class of medication called as atypical antipsychotics. It acts by decreasing the activity of dopamine in the brain
Q. What are its uses?
Levosulpiride is used in the treatment psychosis, depression, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome and dyspepsia
Q. Does levosulpiride cause erectile dysfunction?
No. patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding the possible side effects.