food interaction for LEVAZEO
alcohol interaction for LEVAZEO
pregnancy interaction for LEVAZEO
lactation interaction for LEVAZEO
SALT INFORMATION for LEVAZEO
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for LEVAZEO
- NEXIPRIDE 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10.40/tabletRs. 104pay 14% more per tablet
- NEOPRIDE 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.10/tabletRs. 101pay 11% more per tablet
- NEOPRIDE SR 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12.60/tabletRs. 126pay 38% more per tablet
- LEVOGUT 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mission Research Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 8.25/tabletRs. 82.48save 9% more per tablet
- LEVOSEAL 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Organic LaboratoriesRs. 8.30/tabletRs. 82.97save 9% more per tablet
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Puneet DwevediMBBS, MD
- Dr. T. BansalMBBS
- Dr. Rahul ChandhokMBBS, MD
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for LEVAZEO
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levosulpride.
- Before taking the drug consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding.
- Immediately consult your doctor if you have absence if periods, abnormal milk secretion or changes in sexual desire, fever, muscle stiffness.
- The drug can make you dizzy. Be careful when driving vehicles or operating machines.
Frequently asked questions for LEVAZEO
Q.Is levosulpiride safe?
Levosulpiride is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is levosulpiride an antidepressant?
No, it is used in the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome, psychosis, dyspepsia
Q.What is levosulpiride?
Levosulpiride belong to class of medication called as atypical antipsychotics. It acts by decreasing the activity of dopamine in the brain
Q.What are its uses?
Levosulpiride is used in the treatment psychosis, depression, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome and dyspepsia
Q.Does levosulpiride cause erectile dysfunction?
No. patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding the possible side effects.