Medicine Overview of Kutica Cream
Uses of Kutica Cream
Kutica 1% Cream is used in the treatment of Fungal infections.
Side effects of Kutica Cream
Pain, Burning sensation, Skin inflammation, Skin irritation, Itching, Skin redness.
How to use Kutica Cream
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
How Kutica Cream works
Kutica 1% cream stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
In Depth Information on Kutica Cream
Expert advice for Kutica Cream
- Butenafine topical cream is for external use only. Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. In case of accidental contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Before applying the cream, wash and completely dry the affected area.
- Do not cover the area with bandages or other dressings, unless directed by your doctor.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you notice change in color or burning sensation of skin.
- Tell your doctor if you have a fungal nail infection or any other skin problem.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to butenafine or any of its ingredients.
Special precautions for Kutica 1% Cream
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Kutica 1% Cream may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Kutica 1% Cream is safe to use during lactation. Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby.+more
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area....
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area.
It is not known whether Kutica 1% Cream alters the ability t+more
o drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Kutica+more
1% Cream in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Kutica 1% Cream
Frequently asked questions for Butenafine Topical
Q. Does butenafine hydrochloride kill ringworm/ kill yeast?
Yes. Butenafine hydrochloride kills ringworm and yeast
Q. Is butenafine hydrochloride a steroid?
No. Butenafine hydrochloride is not a steroid. It is an antifungal drug.