Information about Butenafine
Butenafine is used in the treatment of Fungal infections.
How butenafine works
Butenafine stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
Common side effects of butenafine
Burning sensation, Stinging sensation, Itching
Available Medicine for ButenafineNo medicine available
Expert advice for Butenafine
- Butenafine cream is for external use only. Avoid contact with nose, mouth, and eyes.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you notice change in color or burning sensation of skin.
- Before applying the cream wash and completely dry the affected area.
- Do not use butenafine cream for other skin conditions.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for Butenafine
Q. Does butenafine hydrochloride kill ringworm/ kill yeast?
Yes. Butenafine kills ringworm and yeast
Q. Is butenafine hydrochloride a steroid?
No. Butenafine is not a steroid. It is an antifungal drug.