food interaction for KERASHINE F
alcohol interaction for KERASHINE F
pregnancy interaction for KERASHINE F
lactation interaction for KERASHINE F
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for KERASHINE F
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for KERASHINE F TABLET
Patients taking KERASHINE F TABLET
- 100%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for KERASHINE F
- FINAST 5 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 16/tabletRs. 480pay 7% more per tablet
- FINCAR 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 13.40/tabletRs. 134save 11% more per tablet
- FINACET 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Kivi Labs LtdRs. 8.15/tabletRs. 81.50save 46% more per tablet
- FINARA 5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 9.64/tabletRs. 96.45save 36% more per tablet
- FINCEPT 5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 11/tabletRs. 110save 27% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for KERASHINE F
- Do not start or continue finasteride and consult your doctor, if you have liver disease, if you have to undergo prostate specific antigen assay or if you notice breast enlargement and tenderness.
- Caution should be maintained by women, children and adolescents while handling leaking finasteride capsules, because the active ingredient can be absorbed through the skin.
- Wash the affected area immediately with soap and water if there is any contact with the skin. Use a condom during sexual intercourse.
Frequently asked questions for KERASHINE F
Q.Is finasteride a steroid?
No, it belongs to class of medication called 5-alpha reductase inhibitors
Q.Is finasteride FDA approved?
Finasteride is approved by FDA. for the treatment and control of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in patients with an enlarged prostate and also in treatment of male pattern hair loss (androgenetic alopecia)
Q.Is finasteride 5mg/Proscar/finasteride 1mg safe?
Finasteride 5mg/Proscar/finasteride 1 mg is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is finasteride available as over the count drug?
No, it is available as prescription drug
Q.Is finasteride is available in India?
Yes, finasteride is available in India
Q.Can I take proscar for hair loss?
No, Proscar (finasteride 5mg) is used in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia
Q.Can finasteride regrow hair?
Finasteride (1 mg)/Propacia (1 mg) is used in the treatment of male pattern hair loss
Q.Does finasteride cause depression/infertility/weight gain/ impotence/lower testosterone/lower blood pressure/shedding?
Finasteride may cause impotence, infertility. Always follow doctor's advice regarding possible side effect.