food interaction for KENADION
alcohol interaction for KENADION
pregnancy interaction for KENADION
lactation interaction for KENADION
medicine interaction for KENADION
SALT INFORMATION FOR KENADION
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR KENADION
- K WIN 1 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Mercury Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 16.80/ML of injectionRs. 16.80pay 29% more per ML of injection
- INJEK 1MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 15/ML of injectionRs. 15pay 15% more per ML of injection
- KIP 1MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)DWD Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 15/ML of injectionRs. 15pay 15% more per ML of injection
- PHYTO K 1 1MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Delvin Formulations Pvt LtdRs. 82.30/ML of injectionRs. 82.30pay 533% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR KENADION
- Do not take phytomenadione tablets if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to phytomenadione or any of the other ingredients of phytomenadione formulation.
- Do not use phytomenadione if you have glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency (disorder in which the red blood cells are destroyed faster leading to anemia).
- Do not use it as antidote for heparin.
Frequently asked questions FOR KENADION
Q. What is phytomenadione used for?
Phytomenadione is used to treat bleeding (hemorrhage or threatened hemorrhage), associated with a low blood level of prothrombin or factor VII
Q. How does phytomenadione work?
It works by preventing the bleeding after the use of blood thinning medications (anticoagulants).