food interaction for K WIN
alcohol interaction for K WIN
pregnancy interaction for K WIN
lactation interaction for K WIN
medicine interaction for K WIN
SALT INFORMATION FOR K WIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR K WIN
- KENADION 1MG INJECTION 0.5 ML(10 injections in vial)Samarth Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 13/injectionRs. 130save 23% more per injection
- INJEK 1MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 15/ML of injectionRs. 15save 11% more per ML of injection
- KIP 1MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)DWD Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 15/ML of injectionRs. 15save 11% more per ML of injection
- PHYTO K 1 1MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Delvin Formulations Pvt LtdRs. 82.30/ML of injectionRs. 82.30pay 390% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR K WIN
- Do not take phytomenadione tablets if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to phytomenadione or any of the other ingredients of phytomenadione formulation.
- Do not use phytomenadione if you have glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency (disorder in which the red blood cells are destroyed faster leading to anemia).
- Do not use it as antidote for heparin.
Frequently asked questions FOR K WIN
Q. What is phytomenadione used for?
Phytomenadione is used to treat bleeding (hemorrhage or threatened hemorrhage), associated with a low blood level of prothrombin or factor VII
Q. How does phytomenadione work?
It works by preventing the bleeding after the use of blood thinning medications (anticoagulants).