food interaction for K-WIN 0.5 ML INJECTION
alcohol interaction for K-WIN 0.5 ML INJECTION
pregnancy interaction for K-WIN 0.5 ML INJECTION
lactation interaction for K-WIN 0.5 ML INJECTION
SALT INFORMATION for K-WIN 0.5 ML INJECTION
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for K-WIN 0.5 ML INJECTIONNo substitutes found
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet SethiMBBS, DNB, DM
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for K-WIN 0.5 ML INJECTION
- Do not take phytomenadione tablets if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to phytomenadione or any of the other ingredients of phytomenadione formulation.
- Do not use phytomenadione if you have glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency (disorder in which the red blood cells are destroyed faster leading to anemia).
- Do not use it as antidote for heparin.
Frequently asked questions for K-WIN 0.5 ML INJECTION
Q.What is phytomenadione used for?
Phytomenadione is used to treat bleeding (hemorrhage or threatened hemorrhage), associated with a low blood level of prothrombin or factor VII
Q.How does phytomenadione work?
It works by preventing the bleeding after the use of blood thinning medications (anticoagulants).