Medicine Overview of Intalfa Injection
Headache, Dizziness, Blurred vision, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Vomiting, Nausea, Dryness in mouth, Abdominal pain, Agitation, Pharyngitis, Decreased white blood cell count, Viral infection, Dyspepsia, Fatigue, Fever, Anxiety, Depression, Decreased appetite, Cough, Cocentration impaired, Nervousness, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth).
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Intalfa 5MIU Injection modulates the body's immune system.
In Depth Information on Intalfa Injection
• Seek immediate medical attention if you observe unusual bleeding or bruising.
• You will be continuous monitored for complete blood cell count, liver function, kidney function, thyroid activity and serum electrolytes prior to and during the treatment of Interferon alpha 2β.
• Tell your doctor if you are being treated for psoriasis (a skin disorder characterized by red, itchy, scaly patches) as the condition may worsen after administration of interferon alpha 2β.
• Inform your doctor if you have a history of or develop any mental disorders such as depression or suicidal behaviors or cirrhosis or liver problems other than Hepatitis B or C.
• Exercise caution while taking interferon alpha 2β as you may develop flu like symptoms of a cold or respiratory infection such as fever, cough, or difficulty in breathing or any sort of allergic reaction.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Patients allergic to Interferon alpha 2β or any of its ingredients should not take it.
• Interferon alpha 2-b should not be given to patients who have preexisting heart disorder, decompensated liver disease, fits (epilepsy) or other nervous system disorder
• Interferon alpha 2-b should not be given to patients who have a history of autoimmune disease or an organ transplant and are on immunosuppressant therapy.
• Interferon alpha 2-b should not be given to patient who have non-responding thyroid condition.
• Interferon alpha 2-b should not be given to children who have any psychiatric condition such as depression, suicidal thoughts.
Intalfa Injection related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Intalfa 5MIU Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Intalfa 5MIU Injection is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Intalfa 5MIU Injection may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
Intalfa 5MIU Injection is probably unsafe to use in patients with kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.
Caution should be advised in patients with renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Intalfa 5MIU Injection, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Intalfa 5MIU Injection: STA, RPI, JVN, BMJ, HTS, VNS, DPL, MLC, OHM, SLN, HIP, RKS, HSP, MPC, PWN, TNH, ATP, ENP, RDH, OLT, AYU, FGH, TFP, NXG, HPC, SGC, BAP, JIV, DFP, DAO, QTM, MMS, PTI, SHP, ANT, MSD, LHA, RDR, GPT, ARD, RWP, UMP, RJH, NSL, SHC, CLT, HAT, QLF, BSN, SWP, OWP, USF, SBL, TRP, AAR, TOM, GTK, PLT, GBL, DLP, HZF, NDP, RSS, PEN, RHL, WSI, SCH, GHR, GTC, LCC, SGH, HMP, NTB, RUS, JVO, BAL, NVL, PPR, P2P, HBV, HEX, PVP, AYM, HGI, EQN, SJP, SAF, RPP, EVP, BTM, DVH, SDM, VRS, ABP, ATL, NNH, SBA, AAY, 9T9, THP, PMA, SHD, DHR, NVY, BHP, KHH, MDH, MAK, ZVP, RSA, SVH, DPP, RHW, SRG, SYN, MAX, ADT, PNT, IPL, NAS, OIP, PRN, MDO, MAM, GNC, INC, AGT, BBS, AMR, KHC, DGN, HNP, EMB, ESY, ZEL, VDH, GPP, SSA, WHL, BHM, SWA, BLE, IAD, BIO, BDN, JSL, KMC, DYG