Medicine Overview of Imiquad Cream
Uses of Imiquad Cream
Imiquad Cream 3'S is used in the treatment of genital warts, actinic keratosis and basal cell cancer.
Side effects of Imiquad Cream
Application site itching, Pain.
How to use Imiquad Cream
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
How Imiquad Cream works
Imiquad cream 3's works in genital warts by triggering the immune system to produce natural substances which help fight against the virus, that causes warts. Researchers don't know how exactly it works in actinic keratosis or basal cell cancer.
In Depth Information on Imiquad Cream
Expert advice for Imiquad Cream
- Inform you doctor if you have or ever had unusual sensitivity to sunlight, any skin disease such as psoriasis, graft vs. host disease, recent surgery to the affected area, any other type of skin cancer, any condition that affects the immune system (such as human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), Human Papilloma virus (HPV) infection.
- Do not cover the treated area with bandages or dressings.
- Avoid contact with vagina, eyes, nose, mouth, lips and exposure to sunlight. Women should take special care when applying cream at the opening of the vagina.
- Do not administrate imiquimod until the wound is completely healed from any previous drug or surgical treatment and also on normal or inflamed skin and open wounds.
- Caution should be exercised if you have autoimmune disorder, broken, damaged or inflamed skin.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not take if Patients is allergic to imiquimod or any of its ingredients.
Special precautions for Imiquad Cream 3'S
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Imiquad Cream 3'S may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Imiquad Cream 3'S is probably safe to use during lactation.+more
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Imiquad Cream 3'S does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Imiquad Cream 3'S is probably safe to use in patients with k+more
idney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Imiquad Cream 3'S may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Imiquad Cream 3'S is probably safe to use in patients with l+more
iver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Imiquad Cream 3'S may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Imiquimod, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Imiquad 12.5mg Cream
Frequently asked questions for Imiquimod
Imiquad is non-steroidal topical cream and it is not sold over the counter.
User Submitted Feedback For Imiquad Cream 3'S
Patients taking Imiquad Cream 3'S
Once A Day
Thrice A week
Thrice A Day
Twice A Day
Twice A Week
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
Application site itching
How do you take this medicine?
With or without food
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Genital warts (Skin bumps on or around the genital or anal area)
Thick scaly spots on the skin
Basal cell cancer
Survey Participants: 30
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Imiquad Cream 3'S. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Imiquad Cream 3'S: HIP, SBA, RPP, GTC, RSA, IPL, GPT, NDP, BLP, SHP, OWP, ENP, AAY, SBL, HEX, DFP, NVY, XPS, MPC, BSN, PTS, DHR, AYU, SJP, INC, BTM, MAX, JVN, FGH, SAF, ADT, RSS, PPR, EMB, LHA, MSD, AVN, DDR, MAK, RKS, PLT, AAR, DPP, PEN, SDM, ARD, MAM, BDN, DEL, DLP, MMS, OHM, NNH, NVL, SAT, RJH, BMJ, GTK, LCC, PNT, KHH, HBV, SHM, NWP, PSP, GNC, IAD, JIV, ZVP, OLT, HGI, BIO, WSI, ATP, MOM, JMJ, SWA, RUS, USF, AGT, GBL, OIP, SSA, STA, RHW, DYG, ATL, EQN, HRV, 9T9