Medicine Overview of Hyscab Soap
Side effects of Hyscab Soap
Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation), Erythematous rash, Itching, Dry skin.
How to use Hyscab Soap
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use.
How Hyscab Soap works
Permethrin is a pyrethroid compound and it belongs to a class of medications called as Ectoparasiticides. It acts on the nervous system of variety of parasites including itch mite and head and pubic lice causing paralysis and death.
In Depth Information on Hyscab Soap
Expert advice for Hyscab Soap
- Inform you doctor if you have any skin conditions or allergies to medicines, food or other substances, asthma, or if you have any other medical conditions.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes and wear gloves to avoid irritation to hands. If permethrin is accidentally introduced into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Apply the medication on small part of the hair to ensure it does not affect colored or permed hair before application to entire head.
- Check hair for active infestation with lice or nits after one repetition of treatment after 14 days as you may be at risk of developing resistance to treatment.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to permethrin or any ingredient of its ingredients.
- It should not given to children <6 months.
Hyscab Soap related warnings
Special precautions for Hyscab Soap
No interaction found
Hyscab 1% Soap is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Hyscab 1% Soap is probably safe to use during lactation. Li+more
mited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Hyscab 1% Soap does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Hyscab 1% Soap is probably safe to use in patients with kidn+more
ey disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Hyscab 1% Soap may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Hyscab 1% Soap is probably safe to use in patients with live+more
r disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Hyscab 1% Soap may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Permethrin Topical, please consult your doctor.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
Substitutes for Hyscab Soap
P Scab 1% Soap
₹0.8/gm of Soap
Scabigo 1% Soap
Psychotropics India Ltd
₹0.93/gm of Soap
Pmt 1% Soap
Salve Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹1/gm of Soap
TICK & FLEA SOAP
Psychotropics India Ltd
₹0.47/gm of Soap
Skab 1% Soap
Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹0.48/gm of Soap