Medicine Overview of Hypersenz Eye Ointment
Uses of Hypersenz Eye Ointment
Hypersenz Eye Ointment is used in short term fluid replacement after trauma, dehydration and irrigation solution for eye/nose.
Side effects of Hypersenz Eye Ointment
How to use Hypersenz Eye Ointment
This medicine is for external use only. Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the tube close to the eye/ear without touching it. Gently squeeze the tube and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid or ear. Wipe off extra liquid.
How Hypersenz Eye Ointment works
Hypersenz eye ointment works by replacing fluid loss.
In Depth Information on Hypersenz Eye Ointment
Expert advice for Hypersenz Eye Ointment
- Your electrolyte levels in blood and other parameters (such as blood pressure etc.) will be monitored regularly as you receive intravenous sodium chloride.
- Tell your doctor if you have disorders of the kidneys, lungs, problems of the heart related to impaired pumping of blood (congestive cardiac disorders), high blood pressure or pregnancy-related blood pressure problems (pre-eclampsia), fluid retention problems or swelling in hands, ankles or feet.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any unwanted swelling, trouble in breathing, muscle cramps, and/or weakness, fits, nausea, vomiting or stomach pain.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if you are allergic to sodium chloride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not give to patients with excess fluid or sodium in the space outside body cells (extracellular hyper hydration or hypervolemia).
- Do not give to patients with abnormally low levels of sodium or chloride in blood (hyponatremia, hypochloremia), fluid and sodium retention problems or edema (swelling).
- Do not give to patients with congestive heart failure (heart failure resulting in fluid build-up in lungs and other body tissues), severe liver and kidney functioning problems.
Special precautions for Hypersenz Eye Ointment
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Hypersenz Eye Ointment may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Hypersenz Eye Oint+more
ment during lactation. Please consult your doctor....
Hypersenz Eye Ointment does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Hypersenz Eye Ointment should be used with caution in patien+more
ts with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Hypersenz Eye Ointment may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
Hypersenz Eye Ointment is probably safe to use in patients w+more
ith liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Hypersenz Eye Ointment may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Sodium Chloride, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Hypersenz 6% w/w Eye Ointment
Frequently asked questions for Sodium Chloride
Q. Is sodium chloride soluble in water?
Sodium chloride is soluble in water
Hypersenz is a neutral salt (neither acidic nor basic)
Hypersenz is an example of ionic bonding, where the molecule is formed by ionization of participating atoms and attraction between them
Normally, Hypersenz does not have an expiry date if stored under appropriate conditions
Hypersenz is ionic, which is considered highly polar
Hypersenz does not possess antioxidant property.
Substitutes for Hypersenz
No substitutes found for this medicine