food interaction for HYOSWIFT
alcohol interaction for HYOSWIFT
pregnancy interaction for HYOSWIFT
lactation interaction for HYOSWIFT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for HYOSWIFT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for HYOSWIFT
- HYOCIMAX 20 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 11.08/ML of injectionRs. 11.08pay 85% more per ML of injection
- HYOPIL 20MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Psychotropics India LtdRs. 9.62/ML of injectionRs. 9.62pay 60% more per ML of injection
- BELLOID 20MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Inga Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 10.41/ML of injectionRs. 10.41pay 74% more per ML of injection
- HYOSCINE BROMIDE 20MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 11.87/ML of injectionRs. 11.87pay 98% more per ML of injection
- BISCOTAS 20MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.23/ML of injectionRs. 10.23pay 70% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for HYOSWIFT
- Do not take hyoscine if you are allergic to hyoscine or any of the other ingredient of the tablet or solution.
- Do not drive or operate machinery immediately after taking hyoscine as it may cause drowsiness.
- Consult your doctor before taking hyoscine, if you have a history of heart problems like heart failure or fast heart rate; an overactive thyroid; fever, constipation or difficulty while urinating.
Frequently asked questions for HYOSWIFT
Q.What does hyoscine treat and how does it work?
Hyoscine is used for treating motion sickness. It is also used for relief from spasm in the genito-urinary tract, gastro-intestinal tract as well as during irritable bowel syndrome (IBD). Hyoscine acts by relaxing the smooth muscles and by inhibiting secretions in the lining of the gastro-intestinal tract
Q.Is hyoscine the same as scopolamine?
Scopolamine is the brand name of hyoscine
Q.Is it an anti-histamine?
It is not an anti-histamine
Q.Can I take paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers with hyoscine?
Hyoscine is not known to interact with paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers.Drugs are known to interact with each other and cause adverse effects.Any drug used in combination with hyoscine should be as per the doctor's advice
Q.Does hyoscine cause drowsiness or relieve nausea?
Hyoscine is known to relieve nausea and may cause drowsiness as a side effect.