food interaction for HYOPIL
alcohol interaction for HYOPIL
pregnancy interaction for HYOPIL
lactation interaction for HYOPIL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for HYOPIL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for HYOPIL
- HYOCIMAX 20 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 11.08/ML of injectionRs. 11.08pay 15% more per ML of injection
- DOLOKIND SPAS 20 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 10.33/ML of injectionRs. 10.33pay 7% more per ML of injection
- BELLOID 20MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Inga Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 10.41/ML of injectionRs. 10.41pay 8% more per ML of injection
- HYOSCINE BROMIDE 20MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 11.87/ML of injectionRs. 11.87pay 23% more per ML of injection
- BISCOTAS 20MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.23/ML of injectionRs. 10.23pay 6% more per ML of injection
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
Expert advice for HYOPIL
- Do not take hyoscine if you are allergic to hyoscine or any of the other ingredient of the tablet or solution.
- Do not drive or operate machinery immediately after taking hyoscine as it may cause drowsiness.
- Consult your doctor before taking hyoscine, if you have a history of heart problems like heart failure or fast heart rate; an overactive thyroid; fever, constipation or difficulty while urinating.
Frequently asked questions for HYOPIL
Q.What does hyoscine treat and how does it work?
Hyoscine is used for treating motion sickness. It is also used for relief from spasm in the genito-urinary tract, gastro-intestinal tract as well as during irritable bowel syndrome (IBD). Hyoscine acts by relaxing the smooth muscles and by inhibiting secretions in the lining of the gastro-intestinal tract
Q.Is hyoscine the same as scopolamine?
Scopolamine is the brand name of hyoscine
Q.Is it an anti-histamine?
It is not an anti-histamine
Q.Can I take paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers with hyoscine?
Hyoscine is not known to interact with paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers.Drugs are known to interact with each other and cause adverse effects.Any drug used in combination with hyoscine should be as per the doctor's advice
Q.Does hyoscine cause drowsiness or relieve nausea?
Hyoscine is known to relieve nausea and may cause drowsiness as a side effect.