Medicine Overview of HHMite Soap
Uses of HHMite Soap
HHMite Soap is used in the treatment of scabies.
Side effects of HHMite Soap
Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation), Erythematous rash, Itching, Dry skin.
How to use HHMite Soap
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use.
How HHMite Soap works
Permethrin is a pyrethroid compound and it belongs to a class of medications called as Ectoparasiticides. It acts on the nervous system of variety of parasites including itch mite and head and pubic lice causing paralysis and death.
In Depth Information on HHMite Soap
Expert advice for HHMite Soap
- Inform you doctor if you have any skin conditions or allergies to medicines, food or other substances, asthma, or if you have any other medical conditions.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes and wear gloves to avoid irritation to hands. If permethrin is accidentally introduced into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Apply the medication on small part of the hair to ensure it does not affect colored or permed hair before application to entire head.
- Check hair for active infestation with lice or nits after one repetition of treatment after 14 days as you may be at risk of developing resistance to treatment.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to permethrin or any ingredient of its ingredients.
- It should not given to children <6 months.
Special precautions for HHMite Soap
No interaction found
HHMite Soap is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
HHMite Soap is probably safe to use during lactation. Limit+more
ed human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
HHMite Soap does not usually affect your ability to drive.
HHMite Soap is probably safe to use in patients with kidney+more
disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of HHMite Soap may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
HHMite Soap is probably safe to use in patients with liver d+more
isease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of HHMite Soap may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Permethrin Topical, please consult your doctor.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
User Submitted Feedback For HHMite Soap
Patients taking HHMite Soap
Once A Day
Twice A Day
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
How do you take this medicine?
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 15
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for HHMite Soap. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver HHMite Soap: DPP, PLT, HRV, SWA, EQN, SAT, HEX, MSD, DDR, NVY, BIO, SAF, ATP, SBL, OHM, ENP, SCH, IAD, JVO, BMJ, EMB, RSA, GBL, IPL, INC, RUS, BSN, OWP, ADT, NWP, SHM, RJH, PEN, MPC, UMP, TRP, USF, HMP, WSI, KHH, HGI, DYG, ARD, LHA, SHP, LCC, AVN, JVN, BDN, RPP, GTK, AMR, SJP, MMS, NDP, PNT, STA, CLT, PTI, BTM, RSS, MOM, OLT, FGH, GPT, DLP, OIP, MAX, NVL, MLC, SVH, ATL, RKS, SDM, NNH, MAK, AYU, AAR, SHD, BBS, PVP, WLC, DHR, GTC, DFP, 9T9, SSA, RHW, HAT, HBV, HIP, JIV, ZVP, PPR, GNC, SBA, AGT, AAY, DPL, JMJ, MAM
Substitutes for HHMite
No substitutes found for this medicine