food interaction for HETRAZAN
alcohol interaction for HETRAZAN
pregnancy interaction for HETRAZAN
lactation interaction for HETRAZAN
SALT INFORMATION FOR HETRAZAN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR HETRAZAN
- BANOCIDE 120 MG SYRUP(100 ML syrup in bottle)Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.41/ML of syrupRs. 40.50pay 91% more per ML of syrup
- DEECEE 120 MG SYRUP(100 ML syrup in bottle)Shrinivas Gujarat Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 0.55/ML of syrupRs. 54.56pay 158% more per ML of syrup
- DEECEE AD 120MG SYRUP(100 ML syrup in bottle)Shrinivas Gujarat Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 0.54/ML of syrupRs. 53.57pay 153% more per ML of syrup
Expert advice FOR HETRAZAN
- If you have had a history of convulsions or epilepsy.
- If you have kidney or heart problems.
- If you are greater than 65 years of age.
- If you are breast-feeding or pregnant.
Frequently asked questions FOR HETRAZAN
Q. What is diethylcarbamazine used for?
Diethylcarbamazine is used to treat filariasis (elephantiasis), a disfiguring disease in which swelling of arms, legs or other body parts may occur. It is also used for topical eosinophilia, African eye worm or river blindness
Q. How does diethylcarbamazine work?
Diethylcarbamazine belongs to a class of medication call anti-helmintics. It can act against both the larval and adult forms of the parasitic worms that cause filariasis
Q. Is diethylcarbamazine an antibiotic?
Diethylcarbamazine is not an antibiotic. It is an anti-helmintics
Q. Is it effective?
It is effective only if used for an indication and a dose prescribed by your doctor.