food interaction for HEMSYL
alcohol interaction for HEMSYL
pregnancy interaction for HEMSYL
lactation interaction for HEMSYL
SALT INFORMATION for HEMSYL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for HEMSYL
- SYLATE 125 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 26.90/ML of injectionRs. 53.80pay 56% more per ML of injection
- K STAT 125 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Mercury Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 17.52/ML of injectionRs. 35.04pay 2% more per ML of injection
- STYPTOCHROME E 125MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 7.50/ML of injectionRs. 15save 56% more per ML of injection
- DICYNENE 125 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 18.50/ML of injectionRs. 37pay 7% more per ML of injection
- EKLOT 125MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Kontest Chemicals LtdRs. 3.93/ML of injectionRs. 19.66save 77% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
Expert advice for HEMSYL
- Do not take ethamsylate if you are allergic to ethamsylate or any other ingredients in the medicine, or you have allergy to sulfa drugs or wheat.
- Do not take ethamsylate if you develop fever with treatment; non-cancerous growths called fibroids in your womb; porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs, and causes abdominal pain).
- Avoid using ethamsylate if you are pregnant or breast feeding a baby.
- Do not use the product before onset of bleeding during periods.
Frequently asked questions for HEMSYL
Q.How does ethamsylate work?
Ethamsylate belongs to a class of medications called hemostatic agent. It acts by stopping bleeding from small blood vessels by stabilizing the wall of these blood vessels and improving platelet (blood cells that help in clotting)function.