Medicine Overview of Hansepran Capsule
Uses of Hansepran Capsule
Hansepran 100mg Capsule is used in the treatment of leprosy.
Side effects of Hansepran Capsule
Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhoea, Loss of appetite, Rash, Itching, Scaling of skin, Skin discolouration, Eye discolouration.
How to use Hansepran Capsule
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Hansepran 100mg Capsule with food.
How Hansepran Capsule works
Hansepran 100mg capsule stops the growth of bacteria in the body.
In Depth Information on Hansepran Capsule
Expert advice for Hansepran Capsule
- Keep taking clofazimine for the full course of treatment, even if you begin to feel better after a few months.
- Do not get exposed to sunlight even for a brief period of time as clofazimine may cause your skin to become more sensitive to sunlight.
- Use of clofazimine may cause pink or red to brownish-black discoloration of the skin within few weeks.
- Take precautions while taking clofazimine as it may cause some stomach upset, but on rare occasion it may also cause severe, sharp abdominal pain and burning.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as clofazimine may cause dizziness and drowsiness.
Special precautions for Hansepran 100mg Capsule
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Hansepran 100mg Capsule may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Hansepran 100mg Capsule is probably usafe to use during lact+more
ation. Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Hansepran 100mg Capsule may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tir+more
ed, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
Hansepran 100mg Capsule is probably safe to use in patients+more
with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Hansepran 100mg Capsule may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Hansepr+more
an 100mg Capsule in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
User Submitted Feedback For Hansepran 100mg Capsule
Patients taking Hansepran 100mg Capsule
Once A Day
Twice A Day
Once A Month
Thrice A Day
How effective is this medicine?
Do you find this medicine expensive?