food interaction for GRAVIDIN
alcohol interaction for GRAVIDIN
pregnancy interaction for GRAVIDIN
lactation interaction for GRAVIDIN
Avoid Gravidin 250mg injection with caffeine and chocolate as well as food containing caffeine and chocolate such as tea leaves, cocoa beans.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR GRAVIDIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR GRAVIDIN
- PROLUTON DEPOT 250 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 130.50/ML of injectionRs. 130.50pay 163% more per ML of injection
- ANIN 250 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Ind Swift Laboratories LtdRs. 113/ML of injectionRs. 113pay 128% more per ML of injection
- GYNONYS DEPOT 250 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Sanzyme LtdRs. 32.35/ML of injectionRs. 64.71save 35% more per ML of injection
- FETUGEST 250 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Obsurge Biotech LtdRs. 57.68/ML of injectionRs. 57.68pay 16% more per ML of injection
- CAPROGEN DEPOT 250MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Mac Millon Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 79.20/ML of injectionRs. 79.20pay 60% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR GRAVIDIN
- Tell your doctor if you have diabetes, pre-diabetes (high blood sugar levels, but not high enough to be called diabetes) or a family history of diabetes, before taking hydroxyprogesterone.
- If you are suffering from high blood pressure during pregnancy (preeclampsia), fits (epilepsy), heart or kidney functioning problems, you should be monitored for fluid retention while on treatment with Hydroxyprogesterone.
- Tell your doctor if you have severe pulsating headaches (migraines), asthma, history of depression or high blood pressure (hypertension), before taking Hydroxyprogesterone.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any signs of depression or jaundice.
- Consult your doctor regarding continuing treatment with hydroxyprogesterone after delivery and during breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR GRAVIDIN
Q. Is hydroxyprogesterone the same as progesterone?
No. Progesterone is a natural sex hormone produced by the body and hydroxyprogesterone is its synthetic form. Both have different physiological effects and are used for the treatment of different conditions
Q. Is hydroxyprogesterone safe?
It is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.