Medicine Overview of Granitero Injection
Side effects of Granitero Injection
Fatigue, Headache, Injection site allergic reaction, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Constipation.
How to use Granitero Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Granitero Injection works
Granitero 3mg injection inhibits the action of serotonin, a chemical messenger that can trigger nausea and vomiting.
In Depth Information on Granitero Injection
Expert advice for Granitero Injection
- Take Granitero 30 minutes before your food.
- If you vomit within 30 minutes after taking the Granitero, take the same amount again. If vomiting continues, check with your doctor.
- If Granitero is used for a short duration, for e.g. 6 -10 days, the risk of side-effects is minimal (well-tolerated).
- You can use oral disintegrating film/strip (medicated strip that dissolves when comes in contact with a wet surface) form of the Granitero if you are nauseous to swallow a tablet or capsule.
- If you are using Granitero in the form of oral disintegrating film/strip:
- Make sure your hands are dry.
- Immediately place the film/strip on the top of the tongue.
- The film/strip will dissolve in seconds and you can swallow it with your saliva.
- You do not need to drink water or other liquids to swallow the film/strip.
Special precautions for Granitero 3mg Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Granitero 3mg Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Granitero 3mg Injection is safe to use during lactation. Hu+more
man studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby....
Granitero 3mg Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Granitero 3mg Injection is safe to use in patients with kidn+more
ey disease. No dose adjustment of Granitero 3mg Injection is recommended....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Tramazac HP 50mg Injection, Benadryl Dr Dry Cough Active Relief Syrup, Hytram 100mg Injection, Postadol 100mg Injection
If you miss a dose of Granisetron, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Granitero 3mg Injection
Frequently asked questions for Granisetron
Granitero is used to prevent and treat nausea and vomiting due to cancer chemotherapy and radiotherapy
Granitero works by inhibiting a natural substance (serotonin) in the body that is responsible for causing nausea and vomiting.
Substitutes for Granitero Injection
Tapit 3mg Injection
Vhb Life Sciences Inc
₹22.5/ml of Injection