Medicine Overview of Granexa Tablet
Granexa 1mg Tablet is used in the treatment and prevention of nausea
Fatigue, Headache, Injection site allergic reaction, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Constipation.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Granexa 1mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Granexa 1mg Tablet is an antiemetic (anti-nausea medicine). It inhibits the action of serotonin, a chemical messenger that can trigger nausea and vomiting.
In Depth Information on Granexa Tablet
- Take Granexa 30 minutes before your food.
- If you vomit within 30 minutes after taking the Granexa, take the same amount again. If vomiting continues, check with your doctor.
- If Granexa is used for a short duration, for e.g. 6 -10 days, the risk of side-effects is minimal (well-tolerated).
- You can use oral disintegrating film/strip (medicated strip that dissolves when comes in contact with a wet surface) form of the Granexa if you are nauseous to swallow a tablet or capsule.
- If you are using Granexa in the form of oral disintegrating film/strip:
- Make sure your hands are dry.
- Immediately place the film/strip on the top of the tongue.
- The film/strip will dissolve in seconds and you can swallow it with your saliva.
- You do not need to drink water or other liquids to swallow the film/strip.
Granexa Tablet related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Granexa 1mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Granexa 1mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Granexa 1mg Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Granexa 1mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Granexa 1mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Granexa 1mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Granexa 1mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Granisetron, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Granexa 1mg Tablet: IPL, SAF, STA, NSL, TOM, PVP, ABP, SYN, DGN, SJP, GNC, BTM, MSD, RUS, SBA, SHP, HAT, UMP, EMB, PRN, BDN, PPR, SWA, ENP, BSN, RSA, RJH, DHR, MAM, OIP, MPC, RPP, TRP, MMS, SWP, SCH, ZEL, DDR, GPP, THP, AMR, RSS, OLT, GBL, AAY, BAL, SHD, NVL, DLP, WSI, PEN, BHP, HGI, HBV, SRG, 9T9, PWN, ARD, JMJ, NWP, MAX, CLT, SSA, MAK, MLC, PNT, DFP, AGT, ADT, RHL, RHW, RWP, DYG, GTC, MDO, EQN, DPL, ATP, SVH, MOM, NTB, OHM, HMP, NXG, PTI, NDP, NNH, PLT, AYU, TNH, GPT, AAR, WHL, JIV, ZVP, SGC, IAD, BIO, SDM, VRS, HPC, BBS, OWP, ANT, KHH, RKS, DPP, HIP, INC, HEX, ATL, AVN, NVY, SBL, JVO, FGH, BMJ, USF, LCC, SAT, GTK, LHA, JVN