food interaction for GRANEXA
alcohol interaction for GRANEXA
pregnancy interaction for GRANEXA
lactation interaction for GRANEXA
medicine interaction for GRANEXA
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR GRANEXA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR GRANEXA
- GRANIFORCE MD 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 6.05/tabletRs. 60.50pay 50% more per tablet
- GRANISET 1 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 25.25/tabletRs. 101pay 527% more per tablet
- GRANDEM 1 MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 6.17/tabletRs. 37pay 53% more per tablet
- GRANIFORCE 1MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 5.50/tabletRs. 55pay 36% more per tablet
- GRANICIP 1 DT TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 21/tabletRs. 84pay 421% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR GRANEXA
- Take Granisetron 30 minutes before your food.
- If you vomit within 30 minutes after taking the Granisetron, take the same amount again. If vomiting continues, check with your doctor.
- If Granisetron is used for a short duration, for e.g. 6 -10 days, the risk of side-effects is minimal (well-tolerated).
- You can use oral disintegrating film/strip (medicated strip that dissolves when comes in contact with a wet surface) form of the Granisetron if you are nauseous to swallow a tablet or capsule.
- If you are using Granisetron in the form of oral disintegrating film/strip:
- Make sure your hands are dry.
- Immediately place the film/strip on the top of the tongue.
- The film/strip will dissolve in seconds and you can swallow it with your saliva.
- You do not need to drink water or other liquids to swallow the film/strip.
Frequently asked questions FOR GRANEXA
Q. What is granisetron/granisetron hcl used for?
Granisetron is used to prevent and treat nausea and vomiting due to cancer chemotherapy and radiotherapy
Q. How does granisetron work?
Granisetron works by inhibiting a natural substance (serotonin) in the body that is responsible for causing nausea and vomiting.