food interaction for GOUTNIL
alcohol interaction for GOUTNIL
pregnancy interaction for GOUTNIL
lactation interaction for GOUTNIL
medicine interaction for GOUTNIL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR GOUTNIL
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR GOUTNIL 0.5 MG TABLET
Patients taking GOUTNIL 0.5 MG TABLET
- 63%Once A Day
- 32%Twice A Day
- 5%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR GOUTNIL
- ZYCOLCHIN 0.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 3.02/tabletRs. 30.24save 4% more per tablet
- COLCHICINDON 0.5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 1.23/tabletRs. 12.29save 61% more per tablet
- COLOCHICINE 0.5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 1.06/tabletRs. 10.58save 67% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR GOUTNIL
- Do not start or continue colchicine and consult your doctor, if you are allergic to colchicine.
- Consult doctor if you have serious nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or if you have tingling in your fingers or toe.
- Consult your doctor before taking colchicine, if you feel exhausted and worn out.
- Consult your doctor, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR GOUTNIL
Q. Is colchicine/ Colcrys a NSAID or steroid or narcotic or blood thinner?
No, colchicine is an alkaloid prepared from natural sources
Q. How long can I take colchicine for?
Don’t stop your medication abruptly. Consult your doctor before stopping any medicine, and never attempt to do it on your own
Q. Can I take colchicine with paracetamol or allopurinol or indomethacin or febuxostat or tramadol or diclofenac or naproxen or prednisone or warfarin?
No results have been found for any interaction of colchicine with these medicines, but please consult with your doctor before taking this medication
Q. Does colchicine expire?
Yes. It has an expiry. Do not take colchicine after the expiry date which is stated on the label. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month
Q. Does colchicine cause weight loss?
Colchicine is known to cause weight loss. If you experience such side effects, always consult your doctor
Q. Does colchicine cause hair loss?
Yes, hair loss is one of it’s side effect
Q. Does colchicine raise blood sugar?
Colchicine may affect your blood sugar level. If you are a patient suffering from diabetes, take colchicine as recommended by your doctor
Q. Does colchicine cause liver damage?
Colchicine very cause liver damage, but on high dose it may cause liver damage.