food interaction for GD SAFE
alcohol interaction for GD SAFE
pregnancy interaction for GD SAFE
lactation interaction for GD SAFE
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for GD SAFE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for GD SAFE
- BESTOMYCIN 12.5MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)BestoChem Formulations India LtdRs. 1.20/ML of syrupRs. 36save 14% more per ML of syrup
- WALAGYL 12.5MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1.01/ML of syrupRs. 30.35save 28% more per ML of syrup
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for GD SAFE
- You may be regularly monitored for serum creatinine and blood urea nitrogen while on colstin treatment.
- Use with caution if you have porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects kidney) or kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for GD SAFE
Q.Is colistin an antibiotic / a bactericidal?
Yes colistin is an antibiotic with bactericidal action
Q.Is colistin broad spectrum antibiotic?
No, colistin belongs to a class of drugs called polymyxin antibiotic
Q.Does colistin cover pseudomonas?
Yes, colistin is effective against pseudomonas.