Medicine Overview of Fuzi M Cream
Side effects of Mometasone
Muscle disorders, Electrolyte imbalance, Altered bone growth, Skin scar, Redistribution/accumulation of body fat, Bone degradation, Behavioural changes, Increased blood pressure, Increased glucose level in blood, Cataract, Increased risk of infection.
How to use Mometasone
How Fuzi M Cream works
Uses of Fusidic Acid
Side effects of Fusidic Acid
Nausea, Itchy rash, Abnormal blood cell count, Burning sensation, Drowsiness, Hormone imbalance, Allergic reaction, Slow growth in children and teenagers, Diarrhoea, Rash, Feeling of discomfort, Dizziness, Fatigue, Increased bowel movements, Headache, Heartburn, Hematological disorder, Irritation, Itching, Jaundice, Loss of appetite, Dryness, Soreness, Stomach pain, Stomach upset, Tingling sensation, Stinging sensation, Vomiting, Watery eyes, Weakness.
How to use Fusidic Acid
How Fuzi M Cream works
In Depth Information on Fuzi M Cream
Expert advice for Mometasone
- Do not take the medicine If you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
- Do not use mometasone cream to treat diaper rash.
Expert advice for Fusidic Acid
- Before you take fusidic acid tablets or suspension, tell your doctor: If you have problems with your liver. If you have recently been jaundiced.
- Do not take statins (medicines to lower blood cholesterol) while using this medicine, If you are using eye drops: Do not wear any type of contact lenses whilst using this medicine.
- This medicine is only for use in your eyes. Do not swallow the drops.
- Do not put the drops inside your body or in your ears.
- Always wash your hands before using fusidic acid eye drops.
- If you are using fusidic acid cream: This medicine is only for using on your skin. Do not swallow it. Do not put it inside your body.
- Always wash your hands before using this cream. Rub the medicine gently on the skin. If you use it on your face be careful to avoid your eyes.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.