Medicine Overview of Fusiwal M Cream
Uses of Mometasone Topical
Mometasone Topical is used in the treatment of allergic disorders.
Side effects of Mometasone Topical
Skin thinning, Contact dermatitis.
How to use Mometasone Topical
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
How Fusiwal M Cream works
Mometasone topical is a topical corticosteroid (anti-inflammatory medicine). It works by reducing redness, itching, and swelling caused by various skin conditions.
In Depth Information on Fusiwal M Cream
Expert advice for Mometasone Topical
- Do not keep the treated skin area covered or apply on your face unless advised by your doctor.
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine if you have diseases like tuberculosis (TB), herpes simplex virus (infection of the eye), cystic fibrosis (genetic disorder of glands resulting in lung and digestive problems), clouding of lens in the eye (cataract) or raised pressure in the eye (glaucoma), or a lung or chest infection or cold or breathing problems, if you are taking other corticosteroid medications.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to mometasone or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have had an infection or injury or surgical procedure of the nose.
- Do not use by Children < 6 years.
- Do not use if you are suffering from bacterial, fungal or viral dermatitis (bacterial skin infections).
- Do not use if you have rosacea (redness, small and superficial dilated blood vessels on facial skin).
- Do not use if you are suffering from perioral dermatitis (scaly or bumpy rash around the lips).
Special precautions for Fusiwal M Cream
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Fusiwal M Cream may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Fusiwal M Cream is probably safe to use during lactation. L+more
imited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Fusiwal M Cream does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Fusiwal M Cream is probably safe to use in patients with kid+more
ney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Fusiwal M Cream may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Fusiwal M Cream is probably safe to use in patients with liv+more
er disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Fusiwal M Cream may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Frequently asked questions for Fusiwal M Cream
Frequently asked questions for Mometasone Topical
Q. Is mometasone a steroid drug?
Yes. Mometasone is a steroidal drug
Q. Is mometasone the same as hydrocortisone?
No. Mometasone and hydrocortisone are different drugs; although both are steroids
Q. Does mometasone topical treat ringworm/acne?
Mometasone topical does not treat ringworm/acne. It only treats the symptoms of inflamed skin
Q. Does mometasone topical lighten skin?
Yes. Mometasone topical may lighten the area of skin which is darkened due to any infection.
User Submitted Feedback For Fusiwal M Cream
Patients taking Fusiwal M Cream
Twice A Day
Once A Day
Substitutes for Fusiwal M Cream
Momoz F Cream
Unichem Laboratories Ltd
₹15.9/gm of Cream
KLM Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹16.0/gm of Cream
Momerate F 2%W/W/0.1%W/W Cream
₹16.9/gm of Cream
Momisoft F Cream
Alkem Laboratories Ltd
₹17.2/gm of Cream
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹19.0/gm of Cream