food interaction for FLAVEDON
alcohol interaction for FLAVEDON
pregnancy interaction for FLAVEDON
lactation interaction for FLAVEDON
SALT INFORMATION FOR FLAVEDON
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR FLAVEDON 20 MG TABLET
Patients taking FLAVEDON 20 MG TABLET
- 45%Once A Day
- 38%Thrice A Day
- 14%Twice A Day
- 4%Alternate Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR FLAVEDON
- TRIVEDON 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 5.55/tabletRs. 55.50save 38% more per tablet
- CARVIDON 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 7.50/tabletRs. 75save 17% more per tablet
- CYTOGARD 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 8.22/tabletRs. 82.20save 9% more per tablet
- CARDIMAX 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 6.05/tabletRs. 60.50save 33% more per tablet
- METAGARD 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 7/tabletRs. 70save 22% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR FLAVEDON
- The Trimetazidine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Trimetazidine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Trimetazidine.
Frequently asked questions FOR FLAVEDON
Q. Is trimetazidine FDA approved?
No, trimetazidine is not FDA approved
Q. What is trimetazidine/ trimetazidine dihydrochloride used for?
Trimetazidine is used in the treatment of angina pectoris (sensation of pressure, squeezing, or pain in chest due to insufficient blood supply to the muscles of the heart) as an additional therapy to other frontline medicines. It may also be used in patients who do not respond well to other anti-anginal medicines