Medicine Overview of Feroject Injection
Uses of Feroject Injection
Feroject 100mg Injection is used in the treatment of Iron deficiency anemia and Anemia due to chronic kidney disease.
Side effects of Feroject Injection
Nausea, Abdominal cramp, Constipation, Epigastric pain, Diarrhoea.
How to use Feroject Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Feroject Injection works
Iron sucrose belongs to a class of medications called iron replacement products. It works by restoring iron stores in the body thereby helping make more red blood cells.
In Depth Information on Feroject Injection
Expert advice for Feroject Injection
- Tell your doctor if you have ever received multiple blood transfusions or if you have any stomach or bowel problems or any blood diseases.
- You will be regularly monitored for iron levels while on iron sucrose treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any iron products by mouth.
- Do not drive or use any machinery after taking iron sucrose as it may cause dizziness.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if suffering with with high iron level in the blood.
- Do not take if suffering with other types of anemia (not because of low blood iron levels).
- Do not take if allergic to iron sucrose or any of its ingredients.
Special precautions for Feroject 100mg Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Feroject 100mg Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Feroject 100mg Injection is safe to use during lactation. H+more
uman studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby....
Feroject 100mg Injection may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, ti+more
red, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
Feroject 100mg Injection is safe to use in patients with kid+more
ney disease. No dose adjustment of Feroject 100mg Injection is recommended....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Iron Sucrose, please consult your doctor.
Substitutes for Feroject Injection
Femozer 100mg Injection
Leeford Healthcare Ltd
₹13.5/ml of Injection
Vipron-S 100mg Injection
Galpha Laboratories Ltd
₹49.39/ml of Injection
Fegold 100mg Injection
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹53.0/ml of Injection
Leferon 100mg Injection
Mac Millon Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹37.05/ml of Injection
Adcob 100mg Injection
Kinedex Healthcare Pvt Ltd
₹44.0/ml of Injection