food interaction for FALCYNATE
alcohol interaction for FALCYNATE
pregnancy interaction for FALCYNATE
lactation interaction for FALCYNATE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR FALCYNATE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR FALCYNATE
- AZUNATE 50 MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 11.31/tabletRs. 67.86save 63% more per tablet
- FALNO FORTE 50MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Winsome Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 24.71/tabletRs. 148.28save 19% more per tablet
- SVIZUNATE 50MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Maneesh Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 17/tabletRs. 102save 44% more per tablet
- ARTFIN 50MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Zee LaboratoriesRs. 14.63/tabletRs. 58.51save 52% more per tablet
- CALSUNATE 50MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Calibar PharmaceuticalsRs. 14.85/tabletRs. 59.40save 51% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR FALCYNATE
- Do not start or continue the artesunate tablets and consult your doctor If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to artesunate.
- Do not start or continue the artesunate tablets and consult your doctor you are in first 3 months of pregnancy or If you are breast feeding.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking artesunate because you may feel sleepy.
Frequently asked questions FOR FALCYNATE
Q. Is artesunate banned in India?
No, it is available in India with doctor's prescription only
Q. What is artesunate amodiaquine/ Winthrop/artesunate injection?
These are trade names of artesunate containing products. It is used for the treatment of malaria. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Why is artesunate better than quinine?
Intramuscular or intravenous injection of artesunate has shown better treatment effects than quinine. Always consult your doctor regarding its use
Q. Does artesunate contain sulphur?
No, it does not contain sulphur
Q. How does artesunate work?
It acts by producing free radicals which kills the malarial parasite (Plasmodium)
Q. Where does artesunate come from?
It is derived from Artemisinin tree.