food interaction for FALCINIL FORTE
alcohol interaction for FALCINIL FORTE
pregnancy interaction for FALCINIL FORTE
lactation interaction for FALCINIL FORTE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR FALCINIL FORTE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR FALCINIL FORTE
- LARINATE 120 MG INJECTION(15 ML injection in vial)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 28.27/ML of injectionRs. 424save 85% more per ML of injection
- FALCIGO 120MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 38.88/ML of injectionRs. 388.80save 80% more per ML of injection
- COMBITHER AT 120MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 390/injectionRs. 390pay 101% more per injection
- RTSUNATE 120 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Themis Medicare LtdRs. 467.50/injectionRs. 467.50pay 140% more per injection
- ENDOMAL AT 120MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Almet Corporation LtdRs. 336.85/injectionRs. 336.85pay 73% more per injection
Expert advice FOR FALCINIL FORTE
- Do not start or continue the artesunate tablets and consult your doctor If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to artesunate.
- Do not start or continue the artesunate tablets and consult your doctor you are in first 3 months of pregnancy or If you are breast feeding.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking artesunate because you may feel sleepy.
Frequently asked questions FOR FALCINIL FORTE
Q. Is artesunate banned in India?
No, it is available in India with doctor's prescription only
Q. What is artesunate amodiaquine/ Winthrop/artesunate injection?
These are trade names of artesunate containing products. It is used for the treatment of malaria. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Why is artesunate better than quinine?
Intramuscular or intravenous injection of artesunate has shown better treatment effects than quinine. Always consult your doctor regarding its use
Q. Does artesunate contain sulphur?
No, it does not contain sulphur
Q. How does artesunate work?
It acts by producing free radicals which kills the malarial parasite (Plasmodium)
Q. Where does artesunate come from?
It is derived from Artemisinin tree.