food interaction for ETHYLATE
alcohol interaction for ETHYLATE
pregnancy interaction for ETHYLATE
lactation interaction for ETHYLATE
SALT INFORMATION FOR ETHYLATE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ETHYLATE
- STYPTOVIT E 500MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 3.82/tabletRs. 38.20save 60% more per tablet
- SYLATE 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 20.45/tabletRs. 204.50pay 115% more per tablet
- ETHASYL 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 22.20/tabletRs. 222pay 134% more per tablet
- REVICI-E 500MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Kee PharmaRs. 16.20/tabletRs. 162pay 71% more per tablet
- HEMSYL 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 17.60/tabletRs. 176pay 85% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR ETHYLATE
- Do not take ethamsylate if you are allergic to ethamsylate or any other ingredients in the medicine, or you have allergy to sulfa drugs or wheat.
- Do not take ethamsylate if you develop fever with treatment; non-cancerous growths called fibroids in your womb; porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs, and causes abdominal pain).
- Avoid using ethamsylate if you are pregnant or breast feeding a baby.
- Do not use the product before onset of bleeding during periods.
Frequently asked questions FOR ETHYLATE
Q. How does ethamsylate work?
Ethamsylate belongs to a class of medications called hemostatic agent. It acts by stopping bleeding from small blood vessels by stabilizing the wall of these blood vessels and improving platelet (blood cells that help in clotting)function.